Our VMWARE Platform
- · HP DL360 G5
- · 2 * Quad Core 2.66Ghz Xeon (8*2.66GHZ Cores)
- · 12 GB RAM
- · 6*15k 60GB SAS Drives (Raid 0+1) With BWC Enabled
- · Dual PSU
All the details of the location and their facilities may be found here: http://www.icecolo.com/. (hosted in Manchester, UK)
The server will be shared with 2 other customers VM's with similar resource allocation. You will receive (dedicated):
- · Dedicated (reserved) 3GB RAM
- · 4 Available Cores (3GHZ Reserved- 6GHz Limit)
- · 30GB High Speed Disk Space (up to 200Mbs read/write) – SOME Additional space available on request.
- · One Static IP (Additional IP's can be requested from Nominet (free), although you do have to complete a form with a valid reason- can take up to 10 days)
- · 100Mbs Internet Connection (Not filtered/firewalled/restricted in any way)
- · 500GB / Month Bandwidth – Additional bandwidth can be allocated for a small charge.
- · VMware Console Access (Control power on/off, monitor resources, virtual keyboard/mouse/screen access, install OS etc)
Weekly off site backups available on request (Small additional fee)
You can either supply us with a VMWARE Image for us to install (Any OS of your choosing), or we can provide you with a clean install of either Debian 6 or Windows Server 2008 Web Edition set up and ready for use free of charge.
If you want to set up your own OS image you can download the VMware player from VMware (free) and set up your own OS and send us the exported image (very easy- happy to provide additional help). Remember to set the disk size to 30GB.
Contact us with your specification, or request a call back below and one of our administrators will get back to you at a convenient time and discuss your VM requirements. Assuming you are happy with out service we can usually get your server online within hours of receiving your VM.